Here are a lot of possibilities for folks who want to volunteer to help the two Democratic Senators win the run-off election. A win is vital for the Democrats to have any control in the Senate.
For those who are experienced texters: Actively texting: Resistance Labs, MoveOn, Resistance Labs, and NextGen are a few.
There are several non-profits (501c3) which will need support in voter registration as the deadline of December 7th gives them less than a month to mobilize: Stacey Abrams’ organization The New Georgia Project, and Everybody Votes.
501c4 organizations mobilizing as well including Stacey Abrams Fair Fight Action.Here are the links for individual sign-ups:
Postcards: https://www.mobilize.us/flipthewest/event/362341/Phone Bank: https://www.mobilize.us/flipthewest/event/362350/Texting: https://www.mobilize.us/flipthewest/event/362331/
Sign-up to volunteer directly for the Ossoff or the Warnock campaign
Vote Forward – letter writing
If you haven’t written letters before and you plan to participate in our Georgia campaigns, please review the instructions.
For donations:Contribute or Get Involved with Organizations Listed Below:Donate up to $2800 to each campaign. For Ossoff click here. For Warnock click here.
- Black Voters Matter Fund. Want to help more Black communities vote? This is your group. They advocate for expanded voting rights and access, and just finished months of intensive voter registration and outreach across the South. Now they’re hitting the streets in the Peach State. Donate here.
- ACLU of Georgia. The civil liberties legal group is intensely involved in protecting Georgians’ voter rights both in courtrooms and at polling stations. Donate here.
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta. Before the November 3 election, the nonpartisan group called 92% of Asian American and Pacific Islander voters in Georgia. They’ll do it again leading up to January. Donate here.
- The New Georgia Project. A well-regarded effort to register and engage voters, credited with enrolling over 500,000 people. Though officially a nonpartisan 501(c)3, NGP is associated with Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams. They will be out in force for the next two months. Donate here.
- NAACP Georgia. This nonpartisan branch is quite active in getting voters to the polls, including a partnership with Lyft to facilitate voting. Donate here.
- Galeo. A nonpartisan group building civic engagement in the Latino community. Their substantial voter registration arm aims to make sure that all eligible Latinos are both registered and turn out. Donate here.
- Fair Fight. The nationwide group combats voter suppression and promotes “free and fair elections” from its home base in Georgia. It is a left-leaning PAC. Donate here.